quarta-feira, 9 de junho de 2010

My thoughts!

Uffa, I thought it would not have time to write a blog today.

Sorry, I really need to practice my English.

The facts:

Today in English class had a question bathing suits like this:

"Describe the perfect person for you"
My response: - She is beautiful, has curly hair, is white, is responsible, has freckles and is the MOST PERFECT GIRL IN THE WORLD!

It's amazing how I can not stop thinking about it a minute, one second. It is impossible for worse, I like that. Would like to suffer? Really?

Anyway, that was it ... Still love you and do not know if I should or not!

Tomorrow, I go to a fair nutrition. Hopefully it will be cool!

Good Thursday to all!

Um comentário:

No Mundo da Lua disse...

Sei que você precisa praticar seu inglês, mas não precisa judiar daqueles que não entendem lhufas dessa língua, né? Por isso, da próxima vez, escreve a tradução também, ok?